Discover the best of Monaco/Monte Carlo on this 3.5 hour e-bike tour. Get an insight to Monaco that most tourists miss.
Discover Monaco’s intriguing history, get the best photo shots and know where to go. You’ll have the company of an expert guide on your cycling tour of Monaco.
|What you get:||E-bike tour of Monaco (Monte Carlo) lead by an expert guide|
|Includes:||E-bike, helmet, English speaking guide|
|Facility:||Easy once you know how to ride a bike and are confident in traffic|
Get different perspectives of this unique country and its surroundings. Pick up insider tips and seasoned advice and meet other intrepid travelers during this fantastic day out in Monaco.
Our tour is accessible to active people from 13+ years who can ride a bike!
See all of Monaco’s main attractions and more
- Cycle to Prince Albert and Princess Charlene’s palace
- Wander through the medieval streets of Monaco’s Old town
- Delight in the panoramas over Monaco’s Port Hercules and Fontvielle
- See the Cathedral where Princess Grace is buried
- Cruise down to the coast of Monaco enjoying the magnificent views from behind Monaco’s beautifully located Oceanographic museum
- Swoon over Monaco’s incredible super-yachts
- Cycle the start of Monaco’s Grand Prix track, rev up your ebikes and take St Dévote corner with style
- Cycle through the famous F1 tunnel under the Fairmont hotel on the way up to Monaco’s famous Monte Carlo square
- “Valet” our e-bikes near the Ferraris and Lamborghinis for a saunter around Place du Casino (Casino square)
What our customers say
“ Thank you so much for the brilliant tour – it was the highlight of the trip for me and I will recommend it to anyone I know who is going to the Cote D’Azur and Monaco ” Emily Gleeson Oct 2018